About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy (belated) New Year ;)


Well...happy new year...a little belated i admit. Not much new. McKey's trying to readjust to the school schedule that she's not had for 2 weeks. which i'll have to do as well. make some adjustments. College starts January 20th, no job still. Miss Cindy Shocklee says Jess and I should make cards and sell them to people. she apparently knows several people who would buy cards. which is what we did today. we went to Miss Cindy's house and made cards for several hours. The collage is of the cards i made.
Mitch now has a punching bag, but no gloves. they cost to much right now. but he's happy bout just having the bag ;)

Can't think of anything else. :)

later for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Brandy! I now know that you invited me here a week ago. Sorry, the good old dial-up excuse prevails! Sorry it took me so long. Noticed you weren't at church on Wed. night. Hope you're feeling OK! Well, gotta go for now hubby wants to spend time with me and kids. Hopefully I'll see ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete