About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, January 16, 2009

Latest

Went to college orientation last night...was interesting. Nice to see my cousin Sarah and her husband Robbie. Saw a few other faces that I knew as well, which is a little weird...cause some I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years. Amazing how little some people can change in that amount of time.
Have classes in just 2 of the buildings so that'll make it a little easier....although...and it was rather stupid of me...but I just wasn't thinking bout it at the time...I didn't set aside anytime for lunch....so I'm stuck with a lot of snacks ;)

Fighting an upper respitory infection, am on an antibiotic for 10 days. Such fun.

Continue to pray for Brittni Larson. She's had a surgery that removed her lower bowel, leaving her only with the upper, but the good new is that after she heals that should be the end of all that and she won't have to go throughout life with a bag. So we're all grateful for that plus-side and we all hope to see her back at church very soon :)

Still no job, which bites. Although word is that the owner of the McDonald's in Union is going to suggest to the hiring manager there to interview me...and I've got it from a good source ;) So if I don't get a call by Tuesday, then I'll be calling them by Wednesday afternoon. Hopefully I hear something soon. I'm getting tired of looking and calling people. It's going to be hard enough as it is with my strange class schedule...and no lunch! yikes....going to after rememdy that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment