About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, January 23, 2009

This week:

Weeelll...started college on Tuesday. I'm taking Intro Algebra, Oral Communications, Marriage and Family, and English Comp. 1 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I take Foundation Seminar and Intro to Fitness & Wellness on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Haven't really done the fitness...go in on Wednesday at 11am to set up my personal time and routine. Other than that, I like all my teachers, and enjoy my classes. I really like Mr. Anglin, my Oral Comm. teacher, he's so fun, and outgoing....and we'll only have to meet in the classrooms on Tuesday from now on. In his class we're split into 4 groups. Each group has to come up with a logo, song and metaphor. We're getting further on the song and logo than we have with the metaphor. But we get to work on it in class Tuesday a bit.
Hang out in the library after classes, and do school work and whatever, since I go in with mom.
That's about it so far. (Nice thing bout the math....Mrs. Mentz explains for us whatever we don't understand until we do understand it. :) )
still no job....might sell partylite...
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment