About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Going to go crazy

I am pretty sure that that will happen well before the end of the semester...no joke!
I'm now up to 17 credit hours in college. I have 4 times a week that I'll have to practice trumpet, although right now it's a cornet...they didn't have a 'trumpet trumpet'. So I'm up to 5 classes on Tuesday, 4 on thursday, 3 on wednesday and 2 day classes and one night class on mondays.
so not only do i have to take a backpack, lunch bag, and a binder and gym bag...i've now gotta carry an instrument everyday >_<
So if you see me acting strange...you now know why. and Kate, i'm going to be a whole lot more tired...and idk about the crazy part...maybe a bit more...maybe a bit less.

No comments:

Post a Comment