About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Have gone

Crazy that is. I'm up to 17 credit hours, the four band practices a week, AND i'm starting work at the ECC cafeteria "Cafe Central".
Then there's the whole issue with the rather irritating "Cengage.com" that i'm supposed to use for my Oral Comm. class.
Miss Kenzie is still ours for the time being, Mom and Dad not recieved the 'official' verdict, but Katy's mad...and Mom's pretty sure it's working out in our favor. Keep praying to that end.
As the the Partylite, tha'll have to be put on hold for I don't know how long, but my schedule is just tooo crazy.
Then, (lol) March 7th is International Day at college, and I'm helping out there. March 11th is my first band concert. March 27th and 28th is the ECC area Music Festival, and I have to work in the Cafe on those days, cutting my spring break a little short, but at least I am getting paid for it *^_^*
I also have no clue on how I'm going to catch up in band fast enough. I need to practice with my section, but they all do Jazz band after College band, and work as well, so none of us really have any free time at the same time. >_<
I'm going to miss a few church services just to be able to keep up with homework, and still get enough trumpet practice in.....I am sooo worn out. Spring break isn't going to come soon enough ;-)
tha's it for now. I'm off to bed. *&_&*

No comments:

Post a Comment