About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Random

I was going to give an update on school and all that...then i got to my blog, and reread the phrase under the page title...and remembered how much of a kick i get out of that thing...cause it suits this page so well! lol.

Whoo...anyway....

Back to school. Still like it. am making several friends, and hate writing essays and such.
got the paper for marriage and family done, but still have to write a descriptive narrative for english comp. (ms. sumey [yes, pronounced "sue-me"] would have a heart attack if she saw my grammar on this...lol) any ideas? it can be fictuous..but has to be grounded in reality...meaning it should be based on some passed experience...and i have no clue...i could always write about working at the factory..but that would turn into a book *^_^* lol

Hmm..am considering selling partylite candles...and possibly will be making cards with jess to sell :)
we're talking it over...might be a awhile...what with all the studying i have to do...and papers >_<
i'll keep you posted on that one.
just one class today. and my cousin Zack is in town from Florida visiting his parents and sister. he's supposed to come to the house...they'll call if he does.

tha's it for now *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment