About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Recent news in the world of craziness


Work has been going well. I am enjoying it and have made several new friends, and a few casual aquaintances.

School itself is the hardest issue. Keeping up with my homework is a little hard at times, but only cause I am so forgetful. Especially for Oral Communications, but tha's mainly because it's a seperate website that we have to use for all of our assignments.

Just recently volunteered at the college for the International Day, and am working on the 28 & 29 of March in the Cafe during the Music Festival that the college has every year.

First concert is this Wednesday at the ECC theater at 7pm....and I'm dreading it a whole lot >_<

Almost done with my Foundation Seminar class, Wednesday being the last day, so that'll help a bit. I'll be able to work out earlier in the morning and get to work earlier, which means more time on the clock and more cash in my pocket...or rather in my accounts. lol

I suppose there is more...lol..but I'm off to bed now.



* the pic is one of the 'trading cards' from International Day, it's me dressed in the Japanese traditional yukata. *

No comments:

Post a Comment