About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Worn Out

I'm getting a little better at keeping up with my blog... of course, talking bout it last night at Serena's house would never have anything to do with it right? lol.

Am finally done with the Music Festival at ECC, which went smoother than we all thought it would, but now the normal week is going to be a slow drag compared to what we had.... I can't believe Debbie made 600 cookies, and we sold most of them... I only say that because we got to eat a few...lol.

Back to school on Monday, and am in no way ready for it... lol. Not only do I have a paper and a rough draft due, I've not worked out for a week due to spring break and the fitness center being closed, lol, so I'm going to have to get back into the swing of all of that as well. lol.
And mom's pestering me to pic my last two fall classes....yech....don't wanna....not really interested in any of them, and it's hard to find classes that I already have prerequisites for and that will fit around the other classes that I do have picked out already, and since I already registered for those, I can't change them...well.....I could, but it would be a huge pain... lol.

Back on speaking terms with my bro and sis (for now) lol, which is good.

Other than that, I'm just worn out and can't wait for this semester to be over.....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment