About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lagging behind:

lol. tha's what i've been doing it feels like. lol.
Everything has just been crazy, and i'm not sure when it's going to end. Spring semester ends with the last day of finals on the 22nd of may. and then on the 28th i'm going with jess on a road trip to alabama, and will come back on the 31st. summer semester starts on the 8th of june, which i have two classes online and will be working at the college cafe again for that and during the fall semester.
Band concert is May 11th at 7:30pm in the John Edson Anglin Theater at ECC. BBQ Potluck is the 16th at our house for my 20th bday, which is this thursday.
Hopefully the weather doesn't turn bad.
Things are going great with Sean. :) he's a good guy, and he takes care of me.

other than that can't really think of anything, but then my mind isn't quite here. i'm tired. lol.
laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment