About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Break's almost over

Enough said, right? lol. This is the last of my two weeks between semesters. Monday is the beginning of summer classes, both of mine are online, and back to work at the Cafe. Still haven't heard back from the Missouri Career Center. Hope I do hear something soon, if I'm not approved for the program that I applied for then I can only work 10.5 hrs a week or 2 days a week. which will not cover phone, car and gas... If I do get approved, then I can work about 30 hrs a week. So yeah. Jess's friend Alex and his parents, Donna and Alex, visited over the weekend from Alabama. We had fun. went to the zoo on saturday, went to six flags yesterday. got some decent pics, and a whole lot of sun. meh shoulders are really red, but if i'm lucky, then i'll have a tan from it. it hasn't peeled yet, and it usually does that almost right away. so yeah. (again). I am bored today. ba da da dum pffft.

No comments:

Post a Comment