About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Latest


Well, it's certainly been a while since I last posted. Things have been hectic all about. Had an ultrasound at 19 weeks...I'm 21 weeks as of today.....found out that I'm having a girl. We are going to name her Ayla Isabel Stockton.
Today was rather stressful...between school events and not feeling well and not getting enough rest. But I'm starting to get used to that.
Hopefully things will start to get better.
My mind's blank at the moment...I completely forgot what I was going to type. lol.
I am going to bed early tonight......going to try to get more rest than what I've been getting.
Tha's all for tonight. lol.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm so excited for you! You'll love being a mom. If you ever want to talk or anything you've got my number!

    ReplyDelete