About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 weeks left....or so the doc says

The doc says my due date is Feb. 1st... I think that I'm going to be late. But tha's just my hunch. Guess we'll find out for sure in just a few weeks. lol.
Went to the chiro today. Supposed to go back 2x next week. Looks like I'm approved for medicaid...will have to reapply after Ayla is born to get her covered as well, but at least it's a start. lol. A friend is supposed to drop off a car seat with mom at school for me. Hopefully she won't forget. A car seat and crib mattress are the two biggest things left that I need right now. Mom's planning on picking up the mattress soon.
Bedroom is being repainted...mostly by Jessica....I'd like to help, but I've not been feeling that great lately. Will be glad when this is all over.

Tha's about it for now. Will try to post on the blog more often than I have in the past. *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment