About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, January 8, 2010

Almost there

This coming Monday makes it 3 weeks left to the due date given by the doc. Dad's betting I'm late, another friend is betting I'm early. Doc says long as I don't have her before the 25th we're good....he's out of town till then..lol.
Personally, I think I'm going to be late...my body's never really worked well with schedules like this. lol. the only schedule it's kept is always being awake before the alarm goes off. but I've got a feeling Ayla won't be born on the 1st...just a hunch...guess we'll find out if that hunch is wrong or not. so much stuff i got...so much more I need. still no car seat or crib mattress...which those are the major 2 things at this point.
But I know I'll get them one way or another. Thanks to everyone who came to my shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment