About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

random

Mom's getting a crib mattress, so that's one thing taken care of...found a lady who was getting rid of a spare, so we get it for free. and it's in good condition...which is great. lol. so she'll be picking that up.
ECC classes don't start until the 19th, so i won't have the car seat until about that time, if my friend remembers to bring it to mom. lol. in either case, if we get it from her, or have to buy one, we're going to have to get several bases, seeing as how both sets of grandparents will need a base, and sean and i'll both need a base....although, with my car, i wouldn't need one for long until i can get a new car...which is frustrating, as i don't have a job, and don't have money right now....
Am approved for medicaid, but it expires two months after Ayla is born, so i'll have to reapply for both of us, but i don't think that i'll have too much trouble with that.
Other than that, still tired. feet are still swollen, and feel bruised, although they don't look it at all.
Am going to try to paint a bit today. i feel fine one minute and then completely wiped out the next. -sigh-
tha's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment