About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, January 15, 2010

randomness

Well, I was going to paint. But I've been told flat out by my sister that I am not to go near the paint or the brushes. She's supposed to be over all day tomorrow to paint. If that actually happens, is another story completely. Lol.
I am so bored sitting around the house with nothing to do. I have to be careful, since I'm not doing much, it's very easy to just start eating constantly...and while mom says i should 'graze' i hate eating all the time, and being hungry all the time really frustrates me. Lol.
Back into Washington tonight. OB on Tuesday, Chiro on Wednesday, and have to schedule another Chiro appt for next week, probably Friday....since she wants me to come 2x a week. Monday makes it 2 weeks to given due date. Still honestly think I'm going to be late, and the OB seems pretty confident that I won't be early after my last visit.
Other than that, I was asked to help out with this:
http://www.emissourian.com/site/index.cfm?newsid=20402076&BRD=1409&PAG=461&d
Which I gladly accepted, and Jessica's offered to babysit for me already so I can help out, which is great. That means that John's not the only one closer to getting his 30 hrs for his first year in the MG program. *^_^* can't wait!

Tha's bout it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment