About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Latest news

Well, first off, my g and h keys don't work all the time...so if a word looks wrong....it's probably missin one of those letters....and I just get tired of constantly tappin them to get them to work. :(

Aside from that, Sean and I have picked a weddin date. It will be an informal one, the guys will be in slacks and collared shirts, and us girls in dresses... I've ot the one that I want already picked out.....just tryin to decide if I want red or white, since it is a dress that I can wear after the weddin as well for whatever. White's more traditional, but with it goin to be an any day dress as well....that's a hard color to have with little kids around. lol. Oh, yeah...the date. We will be etting married on Sept. 18th. We're oing to talk to Sean's sister and see if one of her judge friends would be willin to come down and do the ceremony. It'll be at his parent's place in Labadie. Not set a time yet....but I'm thinking maybe 2ish....since we'll be having people from out of state. Am oin to try to get details mostly arranged with his mom this weekend...or atleast start getting the ideas organized. lol. If I don't have your current mailin address please make sure that I do get it. It would be very helpful as we make up the guest-list. it'll probably be a limited list, so I can't guarantee that everyone will et invited.... I'll ave to find out how many people she's willin to have wandering through her house.

Other than that.
My cousin Mark Coomer was killed 2 sundays ago, and that same nite, Mitchell and Jessica's boyfriend Jeffery were in a car wreck on St Mary's Rd. Scared the livin daylights out of me and Jessica who were drivin behind them.
Mitch and Jeffery are both fine. Mitch has a bruised vertebrae, and a mild concussion. Both he'll be just fine....just has to watch how hard he hits his head on somethin....it's be best if he just avoided it all together....but knowing him, that won't happen.
Aside from that, thins have calmed back down. Am workin at ECC's Cafe Central for the June/July period. Then I'll have to find another job. Sean and I'll be movin in with our friends Nick and Kimmie after the lease on the apartment is up in August.
Sean's oing to apply for St. Louis County Police. We're hopin he gets it. But we'll have to wait and see. He's currently hating his job at Esselte. He says he'll stay until he ets sometin else....but it's hard to et benefits when he's still only part time throuh manpower and doesn't know if/when they'll hire him on full time.....so he's looking at other options....which is fine with me.

Ayla's gotten so big. She's rollin and chatterin. Teethin too.....there's been a few nites when the only way to soothe her as she was sleepin and cryin was to stick the teethin ring in her mouth.

I think that's pretty much it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment