About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, August 26, 2011

Berry nuts!

Jess and I just got done slicing up 3lbs of strawberries and put them in the dehydrator so we can have a "cleaner" snack on our road trip next weekend. :p
Got my history paper done. Will be back over to work on my english papers tomorrow, and for the PCGG meeting at 3. That'll be fun. I think mom answers more questions than I do, not that I mind. lol. I hate being in the spot light. Printed out some precious moments coloring pages for Mckenzie. Thinking I'm going to print out more before next weekend, and that can be an activity for several of us on that fun, long drive. lol. Going to Indiana to see family, and meet other family for the first time. Also going to the Creation Museum in KY, and then dinner with friends there. Can't wait! Other than that, not much else. So this is it for tonight. L8rs!

No comments:

Post a Comment