About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, August 29, 2011

fun fun

Going to call a dentist office tomorrow in union to see bout getting me and Ayla in, since they have a general and pediatric in their office and take our insurance. Am so sick of constantly changing dentists, so hoping our visit goes well, or we'll be looking for another. So wish us luck with that, cause I hate going to the dentist. :(

Wednesday we're supposed to go look at a new (to us) car, since mine's getting bad. we're limiting the use of my car majorly. Sean'll have to drop me off early tomorrow at ECC before his taekwondo class so i can get to my class, mom'll be taking Ayla with her from the college, and then he'll have to pick up both of us after his class and before he goes into work. Cross your fingers that things go well with the car we're looking at, cause this one car thing is a pain. lol. tho I'm not too keen on a white vehicle, lol, oh well. Leaving Friday night to go to Indiana. Back late Sunday night. It'll be nice to meet that part of our family, but we're going to be so tired when we get back home. Specially since mom's thinking we'll be back home about 1 or 2 am monday. gah! Then Sean goes to Vegas with a couple of friends from the 12-15. that'll be fun. hoping to get family pics taken in early october. gotta love knowing a photographer who'll cut you a cheaper deal than Penney's. lol. Anywho. Gotta wake Sean up for work soon, so i'm going to go and brush the munchkins and my teeth.
Nite y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment