About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's late

Back home from class. Which I loved! 1865-1945 is one of the most boring time periods to me, cause of all the political mumbo-jumbo, but Mr Parson's is goin to make this a fun class from what I saw tonight. Which is such as relief from my English Comp II class with Mr Miller. I'm actually kinda looking forward to my homework for this history class.....which is wrong! lol English class is tomorrow...oh joy.
Had my patience tested on the way home, and I failed the test......it's 50mph on Hwy O.........and this guy was doing an average of 35-40.....25 on the curves....REALLY?!?!?
*sigh* I passed him first safe (legal) chance I got. :p
Mckey got Ayla a new outfit....looks like a clown outfit from "precious moments". :p
Master Gardener meeting this Saturday. Something else to look forward too...I still think they need to get a bee-keeper involved....would be great for the plants. :p
Tha's it for tonight. Bed soon. Nite y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment