About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Joys of my life

Ayla's now 18 months old. 
Fall Semester classes have started, and thinkin I'm not going to take any in the Spring. Not impressed with one of my professors so far, I meet the other tonight. 
Sean's trying for St Louis City Police, and he goes back for the next step in September, how things go with that will definitely play a huge part in my decision regarding more college courses.
Having a hard time "house-proofing the baby". Ayla knows what she's not supposed to get into and mess with, yet still does it and then gets mad when I get on to her for it. She's so ornery, though I know that that runs in the family. *^_^*
Ayla is definitely one of my greatest joys, and definitely one of my greatest daily trials. Lol. But I love her, she's great, even when being a stinker. 
I love being back in church, though I'm sorry I have to miss out on Wednesday nights for classes....
I have decided even if I do take more classes in the Spring, I am definitely not taking any more night classes! The driving at night kills my eyes, since people don't turn their brights off when riding your butt. *sigh* Lol.
I have to laugh. Ayla just stubbed her toe, and I got her to kiss it. :p She's adorable.....
That's it for now. Got things to do before I take Ayla to mom's before class tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment