About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Really?

My impression of this English class and instructor is dropping...not sure when it'll hit rock bottom, but Mr Miller is really starting to annoy me. We went over a story (in other words, he read it aloud to the class and we did an in class analysis) and he said he'd never read that story before until he was reading it to us. That's poor preparation on his part in my opinion. Don't you think an instructor should read the story before he brings it to the class, and has an outline for the class....or atleast knows what he's goin to (or wants to say) before hand?
Parent's as Teacher's says that Ayla's doin great for her age range. Lady brought musical toys...Ayla loved playing with the triangle. I have 2 papers due (assigned to us tonight) next wednesday, and we're leaving town friday night, not back till monday (about 1am) which means i'll be crunchin down on those papers monday evening.
Taking Ayla to dentist tomorrow for the first time ever, then lunch with mom and hanging out at ECC for a bit. am tired, and Ayla's a crank, so Nite Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment