About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Z_Z

It's been a long day. Didnt get my English paper done, so will have to do that tomorrow. Blah.
Went to Church with mom today. Sean came to Mom and Dad's house for dinner.It was good, the meat was falling off the bone, then strawberries and whip cream on sponge cake. LOVED! Ayla's such a big, but adorable stinker. :p lol.

The blog mentioned in my other post is linked to it's title, but will post here, to make it easier. That one's still a work in progress, but we're getting there. Hope you enjoy it, and continue to visit.
It's located at:
http://pacificcgg.blogspot.com/

That's it for tonight. Thanks to all those who take the time to come and read my ramblings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment