About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Wow!

Got Ayla a new hat from Munckin Feet Boutique.
                        It's just ADORABLE!
On another note, had McKenzie over last night and this evening. Went pretty well. I made an easy dinner of cheesy garlic bread and pizza rolls, and we watched a Barbie movie, and then a Tinker Bell movie. I'm such a kid at heart, cause I really like those movies. lol. Jess and Mom are going to take their turns with Ayla tomorrow so I can clean (again).
Sunday is Sean and mine 1st Anniversary....It's so hard to believe that it's already been a year since our wedding. This past year has passed by so fast. Sean's most recent interview with StL City Police seems to have gone well, we're waiting on a letter in the mail that will tell us the whether or not he's been accepted. As much as I don't want to move to the city, I know that we'll all enjoy Sean working only one job and him being home more often. Ayla is so much more chatty, and moody. But that's the stage she's in.
Ayla is such an adorable stinker, but she's such a blessing and I am so glad that we have her in our lives. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment