About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, September 30, 2011

So, finally got an antibiotic from the doctor yesterday, only to have an allergic reaction to it (yay mold pills. lol). Called, and was given a new, different prescription, that isn't mold and I only have to take 6 pills over 5 days....now why couldn't we just do that before instead of 20 pills over 10 days? But then I've taken Amoxicillin before, and never reacted, though these were a high dose (875mg/pill) so that might have been beyond my tolerance of mold.
Sean goes in October for a fitness test for the job he's trying to get in St. Louis City. We're hoping everything goes in his favor, cause even though I still don't want to live in the city for 4-7 years, the upside of him only working one job will be wonderful.
Ayla's vocabulary grows daily, as done her stubbornness. Every night I have Sean brush her teeth before he leaves for work, just cause it's "good for him". I know, I'm just so mean. ;) We're really working on things, like getting her attention without yelling, though she does make it difficult at times.


Also wanted to spread the word about an online movie called 180. Go check it out and spread it around. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment