About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Wow!

I know, that's a pretty common title for my post, but:


It's hard to believe that Ayla's now 20 months old. >.<
 I can't believe she'll be two years old in just four months. These past couple of years have flown by so fast. I am so grateful that she's only been sick once so far *knock on wood*. lol. Her favorite phrase is "wassat?!" (what's that?)
She loves dancing, and tries singing, and is learning so much so fast; which makes her more of a stinker, cause she knows what she's not supposed to do or mess with and still does it. I really want a TV like my parent's, where you can't hardly see the power button, just so she'll be unable to turn it off and on. She likes her baths, but hates the shower. She's trying to dress herself, more often with mommy and daddy's clothes than her own. She's doing better with the separation anxiety, and goes more willingly with Nanna now, but screams at bedtime when she can't see me. So we usually are together till she falls asleep and then I put her in her bed, where she'll sleep all night most nights. I'm not sure if I should call her my little monkey, or my little parrot, cause she climbs everything, but is also in that stage of mimicry too. So maybe a "parr-key" or "monk-rot".....no, not that second one. lol.
She's an adorable stinker, but I am so glad to have her, and wouldn't give her up for anything.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe she's going to be two too! Time is flying by so fast with these little ones. She is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's crazy. It really doesn't seem like it's been that long. >.<

    ReplyDelete