About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Fun

So, we went to the annual lock-in at the local community college hosted by the R and R Club that my husband and I are members of (He helped found the club). We took Ayla along for a few hours before taking her to moms. She was Goldilocks (minus the gold locks). Have gotten to spend more time with my sister Jessica S, we spent the day baking, and then at the lock-in this past Friday, and then yesterday we went and saw the new 3 Musketeers movie, which we enjoyed greatly. Saturday, Ayla and I went with my parents and cousin to visit my other sister Jessica K, and to meet the newest granddaughter Sophia Elizabeth. She was so tiny(7lb, 11oz)! Ayla wasn't that little (8lb, 9oz). :) So my parents now have three Granddaughters: Zoe Rose, Ayla Isabel and Sophia Elizabeth.  Zoe and Sophia are both Jessica K's, and Ayla is mine. :) On my husband's side of the the family, there's three granddaughters as well (Ayla's the youngest there). Someone really needs to have a boy. ;)   I dropped my English Comp II class at the college, so no more rants about that instructor. Just my history class, which I'm doing pretty well in, and need to get the online stuff done. >.<  I hate online homework. Not taking Ayla trick-or-treating this year. She wouldn't enjoy it....she screams at "bad" things when we watch Barbie or Tinker Bell movies, so we'll wait a while and see. That's bout it for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment