About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

:3

Not much going on lately. Spent yesterday at the in-laws visiting with them, it was nice. Church with mom and them today.
It's terrible, I used to be able to remember dates and appointments easily, but now I have to put everything onto a calendar or I forget completely about it if it's not a regular event, like class or church. Thursday and Friday this past week I wound up watching McKey, who was sick. Thursday was better then Friday, only cause she's wasn't so active that day. ;)
Tuesday it's back to class, I have a test that night, and have to finish several papers before going in, as my last day to turn all that stuff in is next Tuesday. I can't believe it's almost over. Am going to have to take a day, I think the 26th before we have Thanksgiving with Sean's family to finish up my online assignments for this class. Dentist appointment is Tuesday morning, that's going to make my day (not). Need to call the Chiropractor too, and buy a heatpad for my back. :p It's hard to believe that November's flying by so fast, I think faster then October did.....Ayla's already almost to the 22 month mark. >.<
From the time I turned 18 to this past birthday, I hadn't really felt much different, even my first birthday with a baby, but now that Ayla's almost 2 years old, I'm starting to feel different and older. I'm not exactly liking it. :p I can't hardly believe that I'm almost 23, as it really doesn't seem possible. k

Sorry for the random tangents... Just typing whatever comes to mind..Though I think I will finish up now, I have another migraine coming on from my wisdom teeth...need to see bout getting them pulled sometime, and what we can do about my jaw, which is 5mm to the right. I'm just full of problems. :)

Till my next odd, random post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment