About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

OW!

My back is killing me! :) One of the ladies is teaching me to sew.....and naturally the first steps are measuring, reading the pattern and cutting the fabric. It's that last step that gets to me, as we are bending over a dining room table. >.< I'm definitely enjoying the learning experience, but oh my a taller table would be nice...and I'm short. lol. I definitely want a house with at least 5 bedrooms when we can buy one. One of those rooms will be dedicated to sewing, and I will have a tall table. lol. My first sewing project is a dress for me. We'll see how it goes, as we've only gotten some of the fabric cut. I go tomorrow for more cutting, and am going to have to find another time instead of Tuesday next week. Yay dentist. :'( I also have to catch up on homework that day before class. Thankfully Jessica's going to watch Ayla for me. I'm going to have to make her take her another day too, so I can get the online quizzes done. :/ Unfortunately I have a test in class on Tuesday, I have no idea how I'm going to be after a 2hr dentist appointment.
Pretty much just did this post to move past my rant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment