About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hi from Us!

So, it's been a LONG time since I posted last. I know I said I'd do better at that, but thinks got crazy. Jess is now 21, Mitch is 20, Ayla's almost 2, and her party's going to be big. >.<
Ayla's got croup again this winter. Looks like there's a possibility of it being a winterly thing. Am getting my wisdom teeth removed next Tuesday. Thankfully, Mom and Dad are both off that day, and can help take care of me and Ayla. Jess is coming over the next day to help me with Ayla.
Had problems with our internet modem, as it apparently couldn't handle the speed we'd upgraded to...sad ain't so? So we're renting our modem from Charter now, as we're not willing to go buy another modem, and the company I'd gotten the other from doesn't have a return policy...Anyone need an internet modem? :p It's under warranty until March 2013. o.O
We're still waiting to hear more about the other job Sean's trying to get, and our lease is up at the end of next month. Hoping the landlord will let us go to a monthly deal, but Sean's yet to ask. :/
Ayla's getting so big, and is too smart for her own good.
Tired and ready for bed, and my mind isn't sure where it's going right now, so I'm off for now and heading to my pillows. Will try to do a better job of keeping this updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment