About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, January 30, 2012

Things are going to get HECTIC!

I'm not kidding in the least. My little sister, Jessica S, is getting married Memorial Day weekend, and as her Matron of Honor, I get to plan her wedding shower. Trying to keep things as cheap as possible, but oh my goodness! Shower's planned for April 14th currently, and while that's still a few months away, I know with the way the past months have gone by, it'll be here before I know it. So we're already started to work out colors, themes, who we're inviting, what to serve. Still have to find a game, think I found some nice favors that goes well with her "theme". Thankfully one of my best friends is also going to be in the wedding party, and she gets to help me out. Though, being the way I am, most of it's going to be on me. Am very happy for my sis and Jeffery, and can't wait for them to tie the knot *^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment