About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, February 27, 2012

A little bit of my world :))

Im not quite sure what to write about so Ill just do a little of everything that comes to mind. lol I go to the doctor again next Wednesday, I guess for a basic checkup, they didnt give me much information.  But Im sure Ill have to end up doing more blood tests, which I hate. :/ We are slowling getting the room all fixed up for the baby. Oh by the way, Im having a boy! <3 Nana and Pop are giving Jeffery and I a new bed, the one from Nana's bedroom. I was surprised but I am excited, it will be nice to have a real bed instead of a futon. lol And we are trying to figure out what color to paint the bedroom. Needs to be something bright for the baby and also since there are no windows, it cant be a dark color. Jeffery wants Green and Purple and I want Green and Yellow, but ulitmately its up to Nana. :/ lol And she always picks something odd...lol But I will be happy with anything, as long as its not BLUE! lol I have been feeling the little wiggle around more and more. Flutters as most call them. Jeffery is so jealous he can not feel him moving yet. lol We still havent decided if we want to name him Sanatra or Dimitri. I love them both and its so hard. lol Also trying to get Medicaid, so I wont have to pay 1500 out of pocket. Which is 300 a month until I give birth and it has to be paid in full before I give birth...and I just dont have that money...Jeffery makes about 400 a month if we get lucky but they cut his hours this week so it always varies...so Im worried about that but hope I will get it in time for my next appointment. And we still have to send out Bridal Shower invites and Wedding invites, and neither seem to be happening very fast. :/ And I have a feeling Im going to end up short one bridesmaid....but hoping that wont happen. I found my wedding dress, just hope I dont get bigger than my dress! lol So much to do and so little time!!!!! But Im excited about the wedding and Im excited about our little boy. <3 Everything will work out Im sure, just stressful in the moment. And Grandpa Joe passed away this past week and the funeral was Saturday... Was the long and most emotionally/physically exhausting day I have had in a long long time. I held back my tears almost all day, but when I came home I was just so tired and so worn out I cried and cried and cried... We did have a good lunch with the family after the funeral, but was still a long tiring day. But Im glad that Grandpa is not in the hospital anymore, he just did not want to be there..and Im glad he is with Grandma now...that makes me happy. Ill always miss them both,  but theyll always be in my heart with love. Im just hoping that from here things will go smoothly and i will get everything figured out before the wedding and before the little one is born. So much on my plate and I admit Im not quite ready for it, could have been more prepared. But Im doing my best and I know itll be ohkay in the end. Just everything comes down to money, and we are short on that. lol But Jeffery keeps me cheered up and does his very best to support  me and take care of us and love me. And thats all I can ask for. I love him more than anything. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment