About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, February 12, 2012

My First Blog

This is my first official blog post, ever. lol I'm not sure what to blog about but I figured since I'm on my way to being a mommy it couldnt hurt. Epsecially since my blog is joined with my Sister's and she has been a mother for 2 years now. Im about 20 weeks along the doctor thinks, but we wont know for sure until we do the UltraSound of Wednesday. Kind of hoping I'll  have a boy, but I wouldnt mind  a little girl either. I'd love my child either way. Hard thinking of names and odd getting used to my body as it changes and moves for my baby. I heard the heart beat last week and it made me happy, helped me realize this is really happening inside of me. I wasnt planning on having a baby for a few more years lol but we all know nothing goes according to plan. I just hope that I'll be a good mommy and make my child and husband to be happy. I'm getting married May 26 to the love of my life Jeffery Barthel. :)) Never thought I would get married so soon either, but I'm glad we are, glad it is with him and glad I didnt make the mistake of doing it with anyone earlier in my life. Im glad I'm not technically a child and I am of age to start taking care of this child and my husband to be. But I know I have a long hard road in front me and I am just doing my best to take it in stride. <3

2 comments:

  1. You will be a great mom! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah! I'm going to do my best! <3

    ReplyDelete