About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Latest news

Sorry about the lack of posts on our end. Things are a bit crazy, and are going to stay that way till after Jess's baby is born. I will try to do better with posts though.
Had Jess's bridal shower. Went well, but am definitely glad it's over. Now, onto the plans for her wedding day.
Haven't even begun the post on lavender, regrettably, but I know if I start before I have time to finish it, I'll never complete it the way I want. Still working on the spreadsheet for the PCG Arnold's Garden. Need to finish that up too. I'll get on it. I gotta do dishes too.
FINALLY got a new laptop. I'm already loving it, mostly just cause it's MINE! *^_^*
Have a Nook that I'm getting addicted to, too. Just need to get a KJV bible on there and I'm set. Need a bigger purse too.....It won't fit into my current one, and since Ayla's down to a small backpack for whenever we go out for the day, it won't fit in with her stuff anymore either. That's alright though.
Now if we can just get the potty training thing to stick. Luckily it's not a terrible thing. Though she does seem to like pulling off a perfectly dry pullup and going in her room to get another. >_< So I just put it back together and save it.
Things have been up and down a bit lately, but are looking more up. Just stressed and tired. This spring is terrible for my allergies, and therefore my asthma. I gotta get a scrub-brush to use in the bathroom. There's mold, and I unfortunately have an allergy to it now. Not cool. Allergy medicine seems to be helping with that a bit.
Jessica's gotten so big with her baby boy. They're debating between two names, and while I admit I prefer one over the other, I'm trying to not use either for the time being. So it's still Baby Barthel for the time being. Just makes it easier, and I know Jess doesn't feel as pressured in regards to the name that way.
I think that's about it. I know Ayla is tired, so I'm going to take the munchkin to bed. Hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment