About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Update

So, it's Wednesday already, and the lavender post isn't even started. The PCGG spreadsheet isn't finished. Not feeling great. Taking my Jessica and Jeffery up to the OB/GYN today. Church tonight. Mom and I are supposed to sing with several of the ladies from church next Wednesday, and we haven't got to practice yet. Mom's working tonight, and going out of town tomorrow, so she's out for practice. Guess the 4 of us will have to practice without her tonight and Sunday.
I am happy to say that after my 5 hours of cleaning this past Friday, my living room is still pretty clean. Which is pretty amazing with Ayla.
Ayla's not feeling great either. This Spring has started off terribly for her allergies. She's mad at me right now, I put orange juice in her cup and won't give her anything else till she drinks it.
Lately she just wants to watch Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses. It's cute the way she tries to mimic the ballet moves. She loves dancing and singing even more. If we listen to music she tries to sing along with it. She's growing up so fast.
Only a week and half left till Jess's bridal shower. Time needs to slow down. Still waiting for the call saying my dress is in and ready for pick-up. We gotta find material to match Jess's dress, cause her tummy got too big. Thankfully we know someone who's willing to work with us on getting it to fit her. Get to have my dress brought in a bit, but same lady will do it for much cheaper for us than the store would.
My laptop screen went out, so I'm on Sean's computer. Getting a new one when we get our taxes back. Am very glad that I bought that external drive a year ago.
I'm not going to say when I'll get the lavender post up, cause I'm not sure. The next few weeks will be a bit crazy.
I think that's about it for now. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment