About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Whew!

Picture shows, from left to right, Brandy (me), Jess, Jeffery, Mitchell (Bubby), Alice (Mom), Joe (Dad). Ayla had passed out and was taken home by Sean by the time the pic was taken. 


Ayla was the flower girl in the wedding, Mckey was the ring bearer. Bubby was Best Man, and I was the Matron of Honor. (I had to keep correcting Jess on that one.) 

Jess's wedding is done and she only has about a month left before the baby comes. Now that we're done with the wedding, we get to start planning the baby shower. I will be so glad when this summer is over, it's just too busy. Jeffery lit up the day before the wedding when I pointed out that the next day he would be Ayla's Uncle.
I'm taking Jess to the OB in a few hours. I think we're just about down to weekly visits now. Baby shower is due to be near the end of the month. Hopefully Baby Barthel doesn't come earlier than the shower date. Thanks for continuing to watch for updates!  

No comments:

Post a Comment