About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, June 22, 2012

Craziness!

Jessica's baby shower is tomorrow! The OB says Baby Barthel is no bigger then 7lbs, and thinks Jess will deliver on time, or a day or so late. We'll wait and see what happens. She's babysitting Ayla for me today so that I can get some cleaning done. Taking a break at the moment to eat and give you an update. Sean and I will be moving during the month of July closer to his main job. We've set it up so that we'll have the entire month to move, it was his preference, not that I mind, since it means I won't have to rush in packing and cleaning. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can get rid of this move.
The rent at the new place is the same as what we pay currently, but it's a bit bigger, with a separate utility room (currently the washer and dryer are in the kitchen in the current apartment). Another great thing is that Sean could walk to and from Esselte if he really wanted to. Church on Sundays will probably require me borrowing a vehicle from my parents or staying the night at their place on Saturdays. I'm sure it'll vary with the weekends.
Ayla's now speaking in three to five word sentences. Though there are still times I have no idea what she is saying, and trying to get her to say certain words properly doesn't work too well. Cup is "bep", milk is "thilk", Ayla is still "ah-ah". Though thankfully she doesn't get "ss" and "sh" sounds mixed up once she knows which is which for words, such as "sit", "seat" and "shirt". Can't complain too much, since I know she is learning. She's still stubborn and ornery. I have no idea where she gets it from.........
I am a little sad that the move will be taking me from our current city as I am the only Master Gardener in Pacific, and there are a number of MG's in Union. I will continue to help the PCGG in ways I can, especially concerning Arnold's Garden and such.
About time to get back to my cleaning. Just wanted to let you all know how things are going currently, and that things are going to slack off again with Baby Barthel's due date drawing near and us moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment