About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Hunting Season!!


        Gen 1:28  And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.  (KJV)

Was reading some articles online against Corey Cogdell being a trophy hunter in the Olypmics, and posting pictures of her kills. I know a lot of hunters, and I like shooting guns too. So even though I am more for only killing what you're going to eat, rather than collecting and hanging heads on your walls, the responses she received were beyond overboard. You can read them too over at PAGunBlog.com.  

So, I just want to say good luck to all hunters out there. Hope you get some decent kills this season. To our local hunter friends: send us some deer sausage?



So, now an update on Ayla and Sanatra. Ayla seems to have a mosquito allergy. So going to get some of the mint planted at my parents place and put in a planter here at our apartment. Ayla can now count to 10, although she stumbles over the number 7.



Sanatra is growing big, and starting to look around more. He's starting to smile and attempts to giggle at things. Ayla loves spending time with Jessa and Sanatra. She tends to get jealous, but in an odd way. She wants me to hold Sanatra and for Jessa to hold her. She's a funny goofball.

Sean and I will be married two years, come tomorrow (9-25). Wednesday, I get to go back to the opthomologist, to have my eyes dilated. Fun. Going to find out my true vision, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to get new lenses again this year. Ayla went for a cleaning at the dentist and did well. No new cavities, and she did well with getting x-rays taken. Ayla loves seeing the doctors, and always climbs into the laps of the ones we see. She doesn't really know a stranger. Kinda scary, but at the same time, we're not fighting about going for check-ups and such. She got bit by a spider last week, but it didn't get too bad, thankfully. We get to see Jessa and Sanatra today, and Mitchell for a little bit as we take him to work. Ayla can now say "Mitchell", so we no longer have to call him "Bubby" to avoid too many "Me-Me's". 
Rain's been more constant within the last month, after a hot, dry summer. I know we need it, but I hate getting wet. :p

Will try to get Jessa to post an update from her end soon. 
Hope everyone has a great week!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment