About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Ayla is 3!!

We took Ayla to Incredible Pizza on Martin Luther King Jr Day for her birthday. 
Ayla on the merry-go-round at I.P.

Yesterday was dinner with Sean's family for Ayla's birthday. 
She had a blast, and couldn't wait for her Princess Cake.
Grandma Dawn bought dress up stuff.
   
Butterfly Princess.


Ayla's 3rd birthday cake from Sweet Designs by Mandi
Ayla couldn't wait to have the crown off that cake, she got rather upset when 
I said she had to wait till we got to Grandma's. 


Princess crown from her birthday cake.
 3 years old now! I can't believe it!


She got lots of clothes and toys from her Grandma, Papa H, Aunt Jen, Uncle Bill, Cousin Grace,
 and (Great) Aunt Oopie.

She's growing so fast. 
We are having to deal with her fibbing. She'll tell me her panties are dry when she had just peed in them. So far, that's the worst fib she's told, but it's only a matter of time. 

That's about it for now. February's here now. It's Super Bowl Sunday, and I'm not watching. 
Hope everyone has a great week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment