About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Winter or Spring??

We're into Spring, and we have a Winter Storm Watch in effect. They're predicting 6-11 inches, in a state where our snow doesn't usually stick around. Of course, since we don't usually get weather like this, most Missourians don't know how to drive in it, so we're staying home today.
Ayla wants to go out and play in the snow so bad, but we're making her wait till it's done snowing. No snow boots for her, so bought a cheap pair of back up shoes so I don't have to worry if her tennis shoes get soaked. Made a quick trip to Walmart last night, so now we won't run out of coffee while we're stuck at home.

Ayla's decided her favorite color is pink, but for M&M's her favorite are the brown. She is such a goober. Most people are starting their seeds for planting, and hoping that spring comes back quickly. We didn't have a white Christmas, but at this rate, we'll have a white Easter. I hope not. I don't like the snow.

If you're looking for tips and ideas for your garden this year, go check out Gardening and 'Going Green' with Alice on Facebook. It's my mom's page. She's certified in Square-Foot Gardening, and our friend Susan posts as well. Susan and I are both Master Gardeners.

Getting rid of the dining room table we have, and getting a smaller set from Mom. Can't wait, cause Sean says we may get a deep freeze if we get rid of the table. Yay!

Other than that, not much else is going on. I do hope you'll follow us on Facebook, and check out the gardening page. Hope you all have a great day. If the weather's nasty where you are, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment