About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Finally warming up!


Headaches. Always pretty much in the same spot. Went to doctor today for blood work and was given a pain medicine that's supposed to be stronger than Ibuprofen....
However, the Nurse Practitioner said the med isn't narcotic, so shouldn't really affect me...but the pharmacist says it can cause drowsiness....and most common side affects? Seizures and depression....I'm really not too keen on taking this stuff...holding out as long as possible....Ibuprofen and Tylenol do nothing for it. If blood work shows nothing, then it's probably off to a neurologist. Joy.

On a better note, it's nice outside here. I have the patio door open and a large gate up, so Ayla can only play right outside the door. Bought lemon balm and got those put into their pots. Hoping it'll be good enough to deter mosquitoes, otherwise I'll buy a citronella plant, and put that in the third pot.
Mom's talking about going to the zoo tomorrow. Hope we do, want to get out of the apartment and do stuff. Small town like this, there isn't much to do for free, and nothing in walking distance, that isn't up a steep hill.
This was about an hour and 45 minutes ago.

and this is now:
Thankfully, I wasn't needing any of that dirt, as it was mostly mulch.
She is definitely getting a bath tonight. 





No comments:

Post a Comment