About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Friday, May 24, 2013

Ayla's new toy

Ayla and I went to a garage sale just down the street. Took $8 with me, Ayla's easter money plus a dollar from me. Found a child bike for that same amount. How awesome is that? She's thrilled with her new "big bike", and I didn't have to spend $50 for something she's going to outgrow. She's going to need some practice in pedaling, but she's smart and will get it in no time.
Also got her a new outfit and swimsuit for $15 total at Walmart, and they're patriotic themed. Now I just have to take her swimming....not my favorite thing to do at all. Nap time for her, then playing more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment