About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Fun month

Went with Melissa and Evan from church to the zoo. Ayla had a blast. I had problems with medicines, so I'm done taking those and looking at other things. Ayla loves the reptile house at the zoo. We had an ER trip one Sunday night after church. Ayla had a sprained wrist, but was fine that Wednesday. We just went yesterday with Melissa and Evan to the Saint Louis Science Center. Ayla had a blast there too. She was so excited about seeing dinosaurs, though was unhappy that none were purple. Purple seems to be her new favorite color, which she doesn't have much of clothes wise. She was a bit scared of the animatronic T-rex. She was fine with it once she knew it wasn't real and couldn't get her. Its been nice in terms of weather, when its not storming. Prayers for those in Oklahoma and other places tornadoes have damaged.




4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had fun this month! I can't quite see the pictures though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was something up with them, and I didn't realize. Thanks. Got it fixed. (I hope)

      Delete
  2. I have just discovered your page here. It's really pretty! Sometime you gotta tell me how you set this up, love it! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I've had it since '08 but didn't really do much with it. It's not too difficult if you have someone helping you. I had to figure most of it out by myself, though I had a little help from my cousin.

      Delete