About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, August 25, 2014

Pre-surgery update

Strabismus surgery is tomorrow (August 26) at noon. Going to dinner and a movie tonight with Sean. Ayla's spending the night with Mom and Dad, and we'll pick her up after. I can't eat anything after midnight, until after surgery.. Can't have my morning coffee either... That's the first thing we're going for after surgery, before we get Ayla, food and coffee. Have to take it easy tomorrow and Wednesday, and a week of antibiotic drops with a follow-up next week. I'll be at work this weekend with my new glasses.
That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'll be praying for ya :D <3

    ReplyDelete