About Joys and Trials

"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me." ~Micah 7:8 (KJV)

Monday, April 24, 2017

Spring has sprung

So after the last post, I worked 3 weeks at a daycare, then went back to the factory as a custodian, for about 3 and a half weeks. Jessa's health has gotten worse with Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis. Her insurance has approved her medication, but she's back in the hospital again and cannot start the meds until they can figure out why she's in so much pain that's not being managed by the pain meds they gave her. Her inflammation levels have jumped and they're trying to find the source. Hopefully, it's found soon, as we all want her back home and able to take her medication to get back on the right track.
We bought our first house this year, and have been in since April 12. It's a good starter home and enough storage space that we can fit all the kids and their toys. We're having another girl in June. Ayla's excited about sharing a room eventually with Elanor, but she doesn't quite understand what all the really entails yet.
Ayla wants to plant flowers this year, but I told her to wait a year while we see what plants we have already, which I'm glad we did. While the bush by the front step is in major need of some TLC, it's putting out some gorgeous blossoms.

I'm going to do my best to save the bush, even though I don't care for bouquets of roses, I find the bushes to be alright. 
Theo is sitting up, now we're just waiting for him to crawl. Tyler's vocabulary is slowly growing, although he has a tendency to slur the words together saying them so fast....It took us a while to figure out that he does say "Thank you" and "There you go" because of that fact. 
Ayla has less than a month of school left, and Sanatra starts school this fall. 
Our kids are all growing way too fast. 
Mckey, Dad, Mom, Mitch, Brandy, Sean, Rob, Jessa
Sanatra, Ayla, Tyler and Theo 

Ayla and Tyler


Can't wait to add Miss Elanor to our bunch this summer. She'll probably be the last Grandchild for a while, and definitely our last child. 
That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment